Sponsored Links

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Kerfuffle

I don't know what is happening to me. I am not the same person anymore, small changes that I can very well witness in my personality. I don't know what is the stimulus of these changes. what's cultivating these changes?

Do we call this thing growing up? but isn't it supposed to be a positive thing? See, another change right here I did, I changed the paragraph for this piece. before I never gave a shit to these things, I wrote today that's another change right there, let alone changing the paragraph, I used to write daily. 

Now you will say 'isn't it a good thing that you changed the paragraph? it gives more definition to your writing.' I agree, one hundred percent. but I was happy before with that sloppy writing. I had a passion of some sort in my life. I used to read more so that I can write better. I used to go to open mics and share my poetry with this world. I believe I had a great life. 

Now I have an average level paying job, Working from Home due to this fucking pandemic. I am left with no friends, I don't remember when was the last time I had a real laugh. I have no companion to share my day with, well that would be whole another blog.

Well, you know what? I just realized that I have written this piece so far, I am really feeling proud of myself, maybe I will post this on my blog. 

but still, I would have to figure out if I can call these changes as positive ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment